The terms and conditions of Total Piano Care apply to every page of our site at http://Total-Piano-Care.com.
Please scroll to the very bottom of this page to access the Terms & Conditions of the Online Piano Appraisal Service.
While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date.
The materials contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter.
Total-Piano-Care.com does not accept any responsibility for any damages and/or losses which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site.
This website and its contents are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this website are prohibited unless the prior written permission of Total-Piano-Care.com has been obtained. Please Contact Us if you want to use the content (text, images, videos) displayed on this site.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright under international conventions and, apart from the permission stated, the reproduction, permanent storage, or retransmission of the contents of this site is prohibited without the prior written consent of Total-Piano-Care.com.
Some links within this website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties, including but not limited to 3rd party affiliates, of which we may or may not receive compensation for the purchase of their products. Total-Piano-Care.com includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents.
We will not redistribute ANY personal information, email-addresses, usernames, or any other type of information you submit to Total-Piano-Care.com at our website, blog or forums.
We use third-party advertising companies to display ads when you visit our website.
These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie:
Like many other Web sites, Total-Piano-Care.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, your type of browser, your Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Total-Piano-Care.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
-- Venue Clause --
Any disputes related to the terms and conditions stated on this website shall be governed by the laws of California in Riverside, CA, USA.
The following terms and conditions are agreed upon between the purchaser of the Online Piano Appraisal Service and Total-Piano-Care.com, and are subject to change without notice.
1. The purchaser of the Online Piano Appraisal Service understands and agrees that all appraisals are intended to be an estimate only as to a piano's current market value, based on (1) our subjective professional opinion, (2) your comments submitted to us, and (3) present market conditions in North America.
Only through a comprehensive inspection made by a qualified piano technician on-site of the piano, can an accurate evaluation, assessment, and appraisal be made.
A piano's market value is determined by several factors, including but not limited to a piano's age, overall condition (e.g. structural components, cabinet, plate, pinblock, soundboard, bridges, inner working parts, etc.), geographic location, and market demand, which can vary greatly in different situations.
Without actually viewing the piano in person, Total-Piano-Care.com can only give a reasonable estimate, based on your comments submitted to us through the online appraisal form.
2. The appraisal values given to Customers are based on the articulated condition of the musical instrument as reported to Total-Piano-Care.com, described by the person paying for the service. The musical instrument has not been examined by Total-Piano-Care.com in person --regardless of whether or not pictures and/or videos are sent to us of the piano.
Total-Piano-Care.com is not liable for ANY failure to ascertain or disclose any condition of the musical instrument, and/or to provide a signed or hard copy certification.
3. Statements of valuation of the musical instrument are based on the sole opinion of Total-Piano-Care.com at the time of the appraisal. Changes in general economic conditions and changes in the used piano market from any cause, including local piano dealers' importation of used musical instruments from other geographical areas, may change the market value of a piano in question.
4. By using this service you understand that the information and values provided by Total-Piano-Care.com are simply our opinion, based on the information you provide to us, and do not in any way guarantee genuineness or authenticity of your instrument.
5. Total-Piano-Care.com cannot guarantee that this particular piano can, or will be sold at a particular price, or that the musical instrument will retain the appraised value for an indefinite period of time.
6. The statements and opinions of the Online Piano Appraisal Service are those of Total-Piano-Care.com. Variations of opinion are expected to differ between different appraisal service providers.
Total-Piano-Care.com makes no representations that purchase or sale of the piano at the value stated in the appraisal is advisable or will satisfy the particular needs and/or purposes of the client.
7. Total-Piano-Care.com shall not be held liable for changes in the value of your piano caused by changes in the condition of the musical instrument following the appraisal. Moisture, heat, water, humidity, sunlight, and conditions present in different structures, buildings, and environments may affect the sound and condition of the piano.
8. The appraisal delivery option you choose (5 days or 24 hours), shall commence AFTER the following three (3) actions have been completed by you, the customer. Your (1) online payment, (2) required information about the piano submitted via the online appraisal form, and any (3) requested pictures and/or video of the piano, received by Total-Piano-Care.com, whichever comes last, during our normal business hours of 10:30am - 5pm PST (Pacific Standard Time), Sunday through Saturday.
Receipt of ANY of these three (3) items outside our normal business hours shall be counted as being received, the following business day.
If we must request additional information to form a more accurate and complete picture of the piano in question, you agree to allow an additional 24 hours before the appraisal's delivery, upon our receipt of said information.
9. An appraisal is delivered as-is with no expressed or implied warranties of any kind, other than those implied by law.
10. You understand and agree to hold harmless Total-Piano-Care.com for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising from any inaccurate estimates and/or appraisals.
11. There are no refunds granted for the Online Piano Appraisal Service. All sales are final.
12. This site is created and controlled by Total-Piano-Care.com under the laws of the state of California, as stated in the venue clause seen above the Online Piano Appraisal Service Terms and Conditions.
You agree that any disputes, lawsuits, or other claims related to your use of this site, including transactions entered into through this site, will be resolved exclusively under the laws of Riverside, CA in the federal or state court system therein. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of resolving any such disputes, suits or claims.